One of the roles available to certain hypers in Hyper Universe.
Overiew[edit | edit source]
Assassin skillsets are primarily for isolating and eliminating lone enemy Hypers. Assassins boast high burst damage and mobility. They tend to lack ranged attack options but make up for it with high mobility and a variety of chase-downs and stuns. Assassins have poor HP and Defense and require a competent knowledge of enemy position and jungle minions. All Assassins have a natural 15 Defense Penetration.
**NOTE**[edit | edit source]
- Area Control:
- Damage mitigation/Defense:
- Team effects/support:
- Crowd Control:
- Evasion/Movement options:
- Preferred position: Jungling, and engager.
- # per team composition: 0~1
- Loadout diversity: Medium
- Role Importance:Variable
- Replaceable with: Bruiser only.
Typical Assassin common equipment:
Do's and Don'ts[edit | edit source]
- Go into the jungle and kill minions.
- Stay aware of enemy position and take jungle camps on their side of the map.
- Target weak/fleeing enemies.
- Build a high attack loadout.
- Focus on chaining stuns/CC to keep enemies incapacitated.
- Initiate fights wisely. Most non-tank types can be soloed easily as an assassin.
- Use your skills that can reposition enemies towards your tower, team skills, or in other unfavorable positions for them.
- Push minions and jungle minions away from enemies with your regular attack.
- Remember respawn/kill timers for jungle minions.
- Aim to hit as many enemies are possible with your ultimate skill.
- Communicate who you will target and when you want to engage the enemy with your team.
- Overestimate your power. Assassins do high damage quickly but die just as fast.
- Don't ignore the mini map. It is your 2nd best tool to stay alive in the jungle.
- Don't engage fights recklessly.
- Ignore your lane if it is being overrun.
- Ignore the jungle if the lane is safe.
- Assume you can fight a whole team on your own. Assassins are best used in 1 on 1 fights or when supported by a team.
- Fight tanky characters first.
- Get frustrated if you die a lot. The assassin is the hardest hyper to play but one of the most rewarding.
Hypers[edit | edit source]