Today, 9/19, is the 6th Anniversary of Gamepedia's launch. Join us for an all-day Mega Stream on the Gamepedia Twitch channel! In addition, all users who log in during the anniversary week will receive a special achievement.
One of the roles available to certain hypers in Hyper Universe.
Overiew[edit | edit source]
Bruiser skillsets primarily serve as a mixture of Tank and Specialist abilities. Bruisers can be built for mitigating damage or for dealing damage, though they are typically not capable of doing both to the caliber of more specialized roles. They are capable at initiating fights and inflicting status effects that limit enemy movement. Bruisers excel in the middle of combat and usually benefit from engaging multiple enemies at a time. They boast moderate stats all around, have higher HP Regen and are all melee attackers.
All Bruisers have natural 5% Defense and 5% Attack bonuses.
- Area Control:
- Damage mitigation/Defense:
- Team effects/support:
- Crowd Control:
- Evasion/Movement options:
- Preferred position: Solo laning, jungling, and frontline-engager.
- # per team composition: 0~2
- Loadout diversity: High
- Role Importance:Variable
- Replaceable with: Tank and Assassin.
Typical Bruiser common equipment:
Do's and Don'ts[edit | edit source]
- Lane alone under your tower if you build as a tank or roam the jungle of you build as a bruiser.
- Build and attack/defense loadout and a defense loadout to play as a tank.
- Focus on chaining stuns/CC to keep enemies incapacitated.
- Chase after weak enemies only if you are able to slow them down for your team to kill or if you can kill them outright.
- Take/hold the tower's attack priority (aggro) for the team by walking in first (if w/o minions) or by attacking an enemy hyper under the tower only if you are the most durable hyper available to do so.
- Push minions and jungle minions away from enemies with your regular attack.
- Think that your teams knows how you will play your bruiser in hyper select. Communicate if you will play tanky or otherwise.
- Don't chase enemies into their tower without a means to escape and mitigate tower damage.
- Don't engage fights recklessly. You are durable, but not invincible.
- Claim kills from other hypers that benefit from getting the kill if you can.
Hypers[edit | edit source]