Hyper Universe Wiki talk:Community portal
Aspiring Hyper Universe Wiki Contributors![edit source]
Hey! If you're also interested in helping build and maintain this Wiki, lets meet up over on the Hyper Universe Official Discord #wiki-discussion and coordinate our efforts! I'm putting together some plans to to help make this an awesome wiki like so many others on Gamepedia, and would love to have your feedback, and help. In the future I'll also be posting an overview of anything we come up with so that future contributors will be able to see what's been done, and be able to hit the ground running.
Learn more about Discord at their official site.
Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you there!
Hyper Universe Wiki Editing Guidelines[edit source]
For anyone looking to hop in and start making major changes or additions to the wiki, these links should help make hitting the ground running a bit easier. Detailed usage instructions are provided in Template pages.
- Gamepedia Help Wiki Markup Cheatsheet
- Short list of commonly used wikitext.
- Template:Hyper Page Boilerplate
- This is the page with the starter code for new Hyper pages and updating existing ones. If you'd like to make a personal sandbox to mess around in before making any live changes, just navigate to a page on the wiki that ends is User:Foo/sandbox where Foo is your Gamepedia username. Please be sure to place __NOINDEX__ at the bottom of the page before the first time you publish it. You can also access settings for removing the page from search indexing via the Visual Editor.
- Hyper Universe Ability Videos Spreadsheet
- This is a spreadsheet I put together for quick access to the YouTube identifiers for the short videos of Hyper Skills. These videos are in Korean and are the same videos being used in the Early Access version of the game.
As more page templates are created, this post will be updated to include them.