One of the roles available to certain hypers in Hyper Universe.
Overiew[edit | edit source]
Striker skillsets are to primarily bolster their primary attack. They are ranged, backline characters that function similar to Assassins by providing higher sustained damage rather than burst. They have great basic attack damage which is dispersed across their targets. Their skills vary from abilities allowing them to escape or pursue targets, enhance their attack, inhibit enemy escape or pursuit. To balance against their high damage and overall safety, strikers have low hp and defense.
All Strikers have a natural 10% Defense Bypass.
**NOTE**[edit | edit source]
Ryta does not completely play as standard striker. Her skillset and playstyle aligns with Assassin in the majority of categories save for Crowd Control. Consider that role page when assessing her playstyle overview.
- Area Control:
- Damage mitigation/Defense:
- Team effects/support:
- Crowd Control:
- Evasion/Movement options:
- Preferred position: Solo laning and backlines.
- # per team composition: 1~2
- Loadout diversity: Medium
- Role Importance:Medium
- Replaceable with: Specialist only.
Typical Specialist common equipment:
Do's and Don'ts[edit | edit source]
- Hold down the attack button to attack as fast and you can.
- Lane alone. Accept any support from allies.
- Build a loadout with high Attack and Critical Rate, Attack Speed,Defense Bypass, Defense Penetration, and Life Steal.
- Stick with your team in a fight staying behind your frontline.
- Capitalize on stunned enemies and those singled out by allies.
- Knock off/deny enemies from ladders by jump attacking or spamming your attack over a ladder top.
- Attack towers especially when they are unguarded.
- Kill jungle minions that are close to the lane.
- Kill jungle minions as a means to regain life when low on hp instead of backing.
- You short hops to pursue enemies and attack them.
- Run away when targeted.
- Grab the damage buff from the Executioner and Invader Mark I.
- Enter the jungle unless you have vision and can quickly take camp.
- Chase enemies beyond the safety of your allies or tower.
- Overestimate your power. You can easily die just as fast and you can kill someone.
- Don't blindly chase enemies.
- Don't tank the tower unless you know you can take the tower without minions.
- Don't engage fights, but do stage them by covering the area with your regular attack.
- Solo Assassins.
- Take the green health orbs from jungle minions when a melee-hyper could use them.
- Not build Defense Penetration.
Hypers[edit | edit source]