Today, 9/19, is the 6th Anniversary of Gamepedia's launch. Join us for an all-day Mega Stream on the Gamepedia Twitch channel! In addition, all users who log in during the anniversary week will receive a special achievement.
One of the roles available to certain hypers in Hyper Universe.
Overiew[edit | edit source]
Support skillsets are primarily for providing beneficial effects for allies or debilitating effects on enemies. Supports are the only roles that can heal, and even resurrect, allied players. While primarily ranged fighters, all supports are given some close ranged abilities. Supports generally have high Mana pools and below average Attack. They also generally have low mobility options, low Defense and HP. However, through equipment and their abilities, supports can be built for a variety of roles from supplementing the damage of teammates, helping to soak up a little more damage or overall utilizing their support options to their full potential.
All Supports have a naturally increased max Mana and Mana Regen by 30 each.
**NOTE**[edit | edit source]
- Area Control:
- Damage mitigation/Defense:
- Team effects/support:
- Crowd Control:
- Evasion/Movement options:
- Preferred position: Solo/duo laning and backlines.
- # per team composition: 1
- Loadout diversity: Low
- Role Importance:Medium ~ High
- Replaceable with: None
Typical Support common equipment:
Do's and Don'ts[edit | edit source]
- Lane alone under your tower or support clearing lanes with a non Specialist.
- Build a loadout that considers your playstyle. Consider Max Mana, Max Health, Cooldown Reduction, and Defense
- Stick with your team while in the backlines. Support frontline hypers and those that are low on Health.
- Stay out of the jungle unless you have moderate attack power.
- Take/hold the tower's attack priority (aggro) for the team by walking in first (if w/o minions) or by attacking an enemy hyper under the tower when you have built tanky, have team support, and do not have a tank. Victoria is the most capable at this.
- Practice timing your skill usage and your position as Supports easily tilt fights in their team's favor.
- Consider using items with Gold Obtained if you are having trouble getting gold.
- Protect yourself first, but don't abandon your team.
- Have vision wards.
- As Victoria, do push minions to better positions closer to your team.
- Clear jungle camps unless in a waiting phase while you are winning or when accompanying another hyper/jungler.
- Select support if one is already selected.
- Take the powerful buffs or health orbs dropped from Elite minions and Bosses. Save them for other hypers.
- Don't chase the enemy without your team. You don't do enough damage in most scenarios to kill them.
- Don't tank the tower unless you have support from your team.
- Don't engage fights recklessly. You are durable, but not invincible.
- Don't solo hypers unless you are a damage-focused Cain. Otherwise it's a waste of time.
- Play only defensively. Every support has some means of offensively supporting their team.
- Play only offensively ignoring protecting your team.
Hypers[edit | edit source]